***On the day of the event, please enjoy our complimentary valet parking at Hotel Crescent Court***
Reference: Ngo-Ho Wedding Room Block
Courtesy Rate: $240 per night
1 (800) 228-9290
Reference: Ellen Ngo & David Ho Wedding Room Block
Courtesy rate: $149 per night
Directly call Marriott Reservations at 1 (800) 228-9290 on or before Friday, April 14, 2017, (the "CutOff Date")
Overnight Valet Parking - $29.00, plus tax (includes in/out privileges)
Daily Event Valet Parking - $18.00, plus Tax (does not include in and out privileges)
Explore Dallas via personal vehicle or Uber/Lyft.
Public transportation include: M-Line Trolley or Dart Rail System.
Love Field is 15 minutes from the hotel, and Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport is a short 30 minutes away.
From Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport
When leaving the airport, take the South Exit. Go east on Highway 183 to I-35, and south to the Oak Lawn exit. Take a left on Oak Lawn, then a right at Cedar Springs Road. At Turtle Creek Boulevard, take a right and continue until it becomes Cedar Springs again. The hotel is located at the intersection of Cedar Springs and Maple. The hotel entrance and exit is located off of Maple Avenue.
From Love Field
Exit the airport onto Cedar Springs and continue for three miles. At Turtle Creek Boulevard, take a right and continue until it becomes Cedar Springs again. Rosewood Crescent Hotel is located at the intersection of Maple and Cedar Springs. The hotel entrance and exit is located off of Maple Avenue.
David and I are big foodies and we love to eat absolutely everything. Here are just a few of our favorites off the top of our heads...
Favorite sushi place in Dallas. Fresh, artistic, and full of flavor and variety.
Further up north in Plano, Tx but worth the drive. They are known for their large portions and variety of sushi rolls. This place is busy at all times throughout the day.
Best Texas barbecue. Their brisket is a must try. The line usually wraps around the building. However, if you're planning to order at least 5 pounds of meat, you can skip the line and walk into the building and there is a separate express line to the right side. Great for families and large groups. We recommend avoid waiting in line and go for the express lane.
Modern Texas Cuisine. Amazing brunch. Their pancakes are absolutely mouth watering and the best around. They are known for their brisket hash. Can not go wrong with their brunch menu.
Popular farm to table, fresh ingredients, high protein, paleo type of food with rooftop deck. Located in a very popular area with other surrounding restaurants.
One of our favorite Italian places. Affordable, large portions, and best spaghetti and meatballs!
Smoke Restaurant (http://smokerestaurant.com)
La Duni Latin Kitchen (http://www.laduni.com)
The Rustic (http://therustic.com)
The Grape (http://www.thegraperestaurant.com)
Whiskey Cake (http://www.whiskey-cake.com)
Olivellas (http://olivellas.com) - Southern and Northern Italian pizza styles, Neapolitan (thin) and Roman (super-thin)
Cane Rossa (http://www.canerosso.com/dallas-fort-worth/) - Neapolitan style pizzas
Eno's (http://www.enospizza.com) - thin crust pizza located in gentrified Oak Cliff
Fireside Pies (http://www.firesidepies.com) - brick oven pizza
Pie Tap (http://www.pie-tap.com) - just yummy
- Hopdoddy Burger Bar (https://www.hopdoddy.com)
- Eureka! (http://www.eurekarestaurantgroup.com)
- Shake Shack (https://www.shakeshack.com/location/uptown-dallas/)
- Whataburger - Texas chain
The authentic asian food places are located deeper into the suburbs and mixed in various neighborhoods. If you're adventurous and want to explore more the authentic cuisine, here are a few restaurants that we recommend. It's listed based on location
- Ten Ramen - note: standing room only; located in Dallas
- Monkey King Noodle Company (http://monkeykingnoodlecompany.com); located in Dallas Deep Ellum
- Koryo Kalbi Korean BBQ (http://www.koryobbq.com) - charcoal grilled korean bbq; located in North Dallas
- Canton Chinese Restaurant - authentic chinese food; located in Richardson
- La Me Restaurant - small vietnamese restaurant; located in Richardson
- Yoshi Shabu Shabu (http://www.yoshishabushabu.com); Japanese style hot pot; located in Richardson
- Noodle Wave (http://www.noodlewave.com) - Thai Food; multiple locations (Spring Creek one is our favorite)
- Đồng Quê Restaurant - lots of vietnamese food and 7 course meat spring roll (wrap the spring rolls yourself); located in Garland
- Fortune HouseChinese Cuisine (http://www.yongsfortunehouse.com) - best soup dumplings in Dallas; located in Las Colinas
- Beijing Brothers (https://beijingbrothersdotcom.wordpress.com) - Peking duck and hand pulled noodle; located in Coppell
- Emporium Pies (http://emporiumpies.com/)
- Cake Bar (https://cakebardallas.com/)
- Joy Macaron (http://www.joymacarons.com/)
-Steel CityPops (http://steelcitypops.com/)
- Milk & Cream (https://www.facebook.com/milkncreamtx/)
Mango Mango (http://www.mangomangodessert.com)
- Gong Cha (http://www.gongchausa.com)
- Kungfu Tea (http://kfteausa.com/)
- Magic Cup (http://magiccupcafe.com/)
- Fat Straws (http://www.fatstraws.co/)
Perot Museum of Nature and Science
Nasher Sculpture Center
Dallas Museum of Art
The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden
Klyde Warren Park
Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge
Texas Discovery Gardens
White Rock Lake
Dallas World Aquarium
Six Flags Over Texas
Highland Park Village
The Shops at Park Lane
Allen Premium Outlets
Grand Prairie Premium Outlets
Dallas Farmers Market